Tuesday, March 4, 2008

2 months!

Where in the world does the time go.....it seems like it was just last week we found out we were expecting and now our baby boy is 2 months old!
I had the day (02/19) off so Eli and I went to the luncheon @ North Florida. They had a guest speaker who is a Nurse Practitioner as well as a Lactation Consultant-I know her from his Ped's office, she is a big reason we went with the office we did. Anywho, they served lasagna, salad, bread & cookies-it was all really good. Eli ate and slept the whole time so I was able to pay attention, she spoke on "sleep 101."

After lunch we headed over to Sears for pictures (proof above). Wrenda and Gavin were also at the mall so they joined us. Gavin had his 18 month pics done-they turned out really cute!

1 comment:

Kaitlin said...

you seriously have the cutest son in the world...i love him and i don't even know him!